Saturday, August 21, 2010

Middle Schooler Me in the town of Edumacation.

So, I haven't posted in a while. Oops! Sorry! I've been enjoying the freedom of summer. Of course, i am excited for 6th grade. We went to orientation to find out our teachers, and we have portables for some classes. I have study skills (which helps you get organized) in a portable, then after that I have science upstairs, then I have gym, all the way downstairs across the school. Then I have choir, which is really hard to get to. I got lost during orientation. You have to go down a hall past a trophy case, through a door, pass another hall, go past more doors, then you're at the choir room. So, I am a busy busy bee. For my schedule; during the school year. I love middle school. It gives you responsebility, and teaches you how to remember where to go and where to turn and stuff, so when we learn how to drive, we will know how to remember where stuff is and how to get to it. That's how I picture the schedules. But then, while on the road to where ever we need to go, we stop in the big city of "Edumacation". We learn, and go to the buildings of math and english and reading and science and study hall and study skills and gym and world geo and choir. All marvalous buildings. My favorite is choir. We get to sing all day and if we do have homework, it will be to sing. I love to sing. And by the time we've past through 'Edumacation', we will have a good, clear path ahead of us. Unless you decide to take the road less traveled by, and who knows where that'll take ya'.

2 comments:

Papa said...

Hi Bridie,

Tell me about "Edumacation". Is that word your way of looking at middle school of is it the way your school is structured?

When you talk about finding your way to classes you sound like your are talking about the rest of your life! Learning where you want to go, taking the right paths, making the right dicisions when you come to a fork in the road and most of all trying not to get lost!

Love you.
Papa

Bridget Glynn said...

Hey Papa! Nice to hear from you! And funny you should post on 8/23! That's the first day of Middle School!! Edumacation is what I call "learning". We 'learn' how to behave, we 'learn' how to find our way around places, we 'learn' how to scurry from up stairs science to downstairs gym all the way across school, and we just flat out 'learn'. SO that's your 'learning' session of the tour back to Edumacation. Enjoy your trip back and keep all hands, head, feet, and all other limbs in side the car! Thank and have a great day!!! ;)