Thursday, February 24, 2011

So, how many of you have been watching American Idol? I absolutely love that show (there you go American Idol, you just got free advertisement on the blog of what will one day be a famous singer's blog! Me, by the way, Bridget <3)! I like the following people the most:
Lauren Alaina
Scott McCreary (deep voice guy)
Thia Mageea or something like that.
And alot other people I don't know the names of....
                 I, actually, am watching American Idol right now.
Me and my best friend Emma are planning on auditioning for American Idol on the same day, as we both have the same Bday, sorta. Hers is one day before mine. I bet I'm gonna be real nervous on that day, because its Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson. They are celebrities after all! But if I know Emma is there, it'll be all cool.
                So, comment, tell me your faves people and stuff! :)

No comments: